Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My final words

Yesterday I lost my cool and went 'off' on facebook about something I learned about pro football.  That players sometimes fake injuries to take time off the clock.  I'm not exactly sure why that infuriated me, but it did.  Still does.

I want to rant and rave here, but what's the point.  I don't think anybody cares.  Cheating, misconduct, drugs, murder, illegal dog fighting, child abuse, doesn't matter.  Americans love their sports figures, and don't care what they do.  Fine role models, aren't they?  Great legacy to leave the little boy or girl starting out in the little and junior leagues. 

It's great you have talent kid...you could...go...all...the...way.  Doesn't matter if you're good, what matters is how much money can you get...and how much you can get away with.

No comments:

Post a Comment