Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thank you, total strangers

This blog is going out to all the folks who have been buying merchandise from my Zazzle based store.  I don't know how you found me, whether on Facebook, from my flash panel posting here in my blog, or quite by accident through Zazzle.

Regardless of how you found my store, I just want to say thank you, each and every purchase is greatly appreciated and I hope the merchandise was of best quality and you were not disappointed.

You have boosted my moral, and given me the courage to continue producing images I can apply to merchandise that I hope will be to your liking.

Please know, you can reply directly to me here on my blog, if you have any ideas for a particular piece of merchandise you would like me to design specifically for you.  I can certainly work something up for you to look at in my store.  You would never be obligated to buy, but I would certainly try hard to please you.  Check all the blank items Zazzle has to offer (there are hundreds), and if anything 'tickles your fancy', let me know, I will do my best to make something specifically designed for you, either from the images I have already made on an item (for most I can re-size to fit any object) or I will try to create an original image for you.  Again, you will be under no obligation to buy.

In the meantime, thank you so much for your support.  I appreciate every single order, large or small, and I hope you will continue to think about me and my store in the future.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and a fantastic 2015.

GUESWHOORIGINALS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment