Thursday, January 8, 2015

And, then this morning....

....I awoke with a kind of tickle all over my body.  As I posted of facebook, I had a very, very, very strong feeling I wanted to be naughty.

Not a bad naughty, but the kind the pixies want to do.  Oh, I soooo wanted to do something, anything, to get into trouble.  Yep, there was definitely a pixie pokin' me from the inside, here, there, everywhere, especially my addled brain.  I was wishing there was somebody I could pull a prank on. I considered doing it on facebook, but feared someone might take me seriously and have the guys in white coats come take me away before I could explain it was all just a joke.

Oh, my, I wish this feeling would go away.  It seems to be getting stronger rather than going away. I hoped doing my exercises would do the trick...that didn't work.  I tried working, at work...that didn't work.  I tried taking my mind off pranking by talking on the phone with friends and family...that didn't work.

Hey, I need help, serious suggestions to make this feeling go away, because, I feel like having a conversation with my imaginary friend in public, or scratching my butt...picking my nose, again in public...or, maybe mooning somebody...(Does anybody do that any more?).  If toilet paper weren't so dang expensive I'd go across the street and TP my neighbor's house...wouldn't that be a hoot?  Oh, oh, maybe I'll disguise my voice and call my best across town friend and ask her if her refrigerator is running and tell her to go stop it.

Maybe I'll call a smoke shop and see if Prince Albert is still in a can.

Wait!  I have even a better idea, I think all of us should let our pixies out to go berserk today. I think we should make this come kind of a holiday, like, International Set Your Pixie Free Day.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

Look out world...I'm out of control...my pixie just might be comin' after you.






No comments:

Post a Comment