Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I'm back,

a little worse for wear, but none the less back.

I've got to get my creative juices flowing again, I think my Muse must have taken an unscheduled, unexpected, unexplained vacation, but, I'm hopeful she will return in a couple of days.  She always talked about taking some of those European River Cruises, and I suspect that's where she is, because a new catalog for them arrived in the mail a few days ago,  maybe in a few days I'll get a postcard from her letting me know when she plans to return.

I appreciate your hanging in there with me, and I will be back again tomorrow.

Hope you had wonderful holidays with family and friends and that this new year, 2015 holds good things for all of us.

Frankie, Zorro, CC and Me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are back! I was worrying about you.

    ReplyDelete