Monday, March 21, 2016

Muu-Muus


Okay, I promised I would send pictures of the purchase that had Frankie and Muse in such a state. 
For a couple of days I had a problem getting the pictures from my camera into my computer.  They simply would not transfer.  I got so frustrated I put the camera away and decided I didn't give a dang if the picture ever got onto the computer at all.  But then my conscience got the better of me, after all a promise is a promise.  

So today I gave the camera another chance to do its thing.  At first I had no success so I decided to click the little help button and it said something about the share button on the camera and how I was supposed to make sure it was activated.  I figured it must have been because I've been transferring pictures from the camera to my computer for years.  Still, hmmm, could I have accidentally pushed the button and the camera was no longer set for sharing.    

I clicked the button and then tried to upload the pictures again.  Wa' da' ya' know?  Well by golly it worked.  I tell you what, I've been having a great deal of problems with my blog, how people no longer are seeing it, how they have to go through Google to get it, and now how to get one blankity, blank picture to transfer into it.  It's been one heck of a ride.  I'm still trying to figure out how to get the blog directly into Facebook (again) without the warped picture, of whatever the heck it is supposed to be in it.  Grrrrrrrrr.

If you think I'm just a tad upset, trust me I am. 

Anyway, today I was (finally) able to upload the Muu-Muu picture to the blog, thereby fulfilling my obligation and promise to show you my fantastic purchase.  The top one is forest green, the one on the bottom is black.  

Now I just have to hope the summer will be warm enough to wear them.  Of course, Frankie and Muse are both hoping summer will not.   


No comments:

Post a Comment