Thursday, March 24, 2016

Open invitation



A couple of days ago, late afternoon, I was sitting on my patio having a Peach Brandy over ice.  It had been a busy day and I was thankful for a few minutes to do nothing but enjoy my pooch wandering around what I like to call my 'yard'.  There was a gentle breeze blowing; causing my daffodils to lazily nod their heads which made me feel even more relaxed and at home.

The sky was blue with humongous white puffy clouds, geese flew by and sparrows, towhees, finches and other tiny birds flew in and out of my vine maple on their way to my neighbor's feeders.  This was a perfect way to end a day.

I got to thinking about the faithful followers of my blog and how much they might enjoy relaxing on my patio.  So, I've decided to send all of you an open invitation to come have a 'sit' anytime you would like.  I promise to leave you alone as you sit with your thoughts and breathe in the fresh air and allow yourself the pleasure of enjoying the sky and magnificent view I get to see every day.  

Bring your favorite happy hour cocktail if you like or perhaps a cup of coffee or tea. Maybe cool lemonade or soft drink more suits your taste. Whatever your pleasure I guarantee it will only enhance your time spent here.  Bring a book or your favorite music if that would better please you.  I simply want you to have a relaxing end to your hectic day.

Stop by any time, just swing open the gate and take a seat.  Spend an hour or two with absolutely nothing to do but whatever fills your heart with joy.   

Hope to see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment