Friday, April 10, 2015

I've been away...

...far, far away in the land of real estate.  It's a dark and ugly place. I'd like to report I can see the light at the end of this cave, but that is not the case.

My Realtor says if there are two cars on a used car lot, one is clean, pretty and shiny while the other has been sitting for a while and has some rust, dust and dried rain drop streams down the windshield, which car would you buy?  

I've given this serious thought.  So, I've been cleaning, pretty-fying and shining things up.

There have also been hurdles to jump, they have been high and for a short person not easy to jump...I keep trying.

Trust me...selling your home is not for the faint of heart, and definitely not easy for 'old people'.  The flyer states "Charming one level home", I guess that's true, however I think I would label it "Old Woman Homestead"; yep, we both have some rust, dust and dried raindrops streaming down the windows, and sometimes tears down my cheeks.

I hope this is all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment