Monday, April 25, 2016

Gemme a"C",

gemme a "R", gemee a "A-N-K-Y!!! Cranky, cranky, yessiree...that would be...little ole' meee!!!!!

I don't know, maybe I just got out of bed on the wrong side.  No, I know that's not true because I was cranky last night, too. I snapped at everybody.  I was growling around the place like nobody's business. Frankie told me to "Take a pill." She then grabbed Muse took her to their room and slammed the door.

Poor Zorro then had to bare the wrath of my 'snit'.  Oh, he was such a pest, up and down off the sofa wanting to go out...in and out, in and out.  Grrr, that got so frustrating and time consuming. I've no idea what his problem was but I felt I could not ignore his pleading in case he would have an indoor accident.  Finally at bedtime, as he began our bedtime snuggle, chatty, pet-a-thon I apologized profusely.

I did eventually 'take a pill', turned out the light and immediately fell asleep.  And, a good night's sleep it was.

Now you would think after having a wonderful slumber I would have awakened this morning bright eyed and bushy tailed.  Sigh.  Sadly that did not happen, for some unexplained reason I was still very, very cranky. Frankie and Muse refuse to be in the same room with me, while Zorro is afraid to peek his head out from under his sofa blanket. Surprisingly, CC seems to be the only one who understands my mood. She curled up on my chest and began to purr.  She actually looked me in the eye.  She even gave me kisses, not only on my cheek...but my lips.

Gasp!

You don't suppose she thinks I'm going over to her side?  Cats are so, so...oh my...aloof, standoffish, detached, uninterested, uncaring, self-centered, egotistical, CRANKY. At the moment she is the only one to have any interest in me whatsoever.  Whoa buddy, that's kind of scary.

Wait a minute!  I just have to get a grip, shake those grey clouds out of my grey matter and move on. What I need is to get one of those perky little songs stuck in my head.  Perhaps one like "Put on a Happy Face"....yep that's the ticket, 'I'm gonna spread sunshine all over the place and put on a happy face'. 'Gemme' a "H" gemme a "A", gemme' "P-P-Y"! Happy, happy yessiree, that is what I'm gonna' beeeee!

That's all from Ramblings......................................have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment