Friday, March 20, 2015

So, sorry.

As you know I'm in the process of (not just thinking about) but actually putting my home on the market (AGAIN).  My new Realtor is 100 degrees different from my first and most of my time is spent working on the house getting it ready to put on the market, hopefully late next week.  As a result I have very little time for work, or for writing, or for even finding time to eat what with people in and out of my house at all hours.

As for my blog it has been badly neglected.  I hope you will bear with me and continue to check for a new entry.  I will be back, I promise.  In the meantime I'm trying to keep my wits about me, I think I'm doing pretty well...mostly...oh, there are times I'm reduced to a puddle of tears but I pick myself up, dry myself off and carry on.

I've come to believe moving goes much better when you are younger, although the stress is exactly the same, youth seems to float with the current, while I on the other hand want to reach out for a branch and hang on.

What an adventure.  I will keep you posted as I have the time.  Thanks for hanging on with me to my precarious branch I appreciate it more than you know.


1 comment:

  1. OK I am attempting to post. For we that are not rich and could afford to walk out the door and have someone else do the moving for us, it can only be stressful. At our age we have "acquired" so much stuff plus having the whole process on your shoulders can't help but to be stressful. Carol

    ReplyDelete