Saturday, January 16, 2016

Giggle, giggle


I was checking out Facebook this morning, and among the ads on the right hand side was one of those on-line quizzes.  Normally I don’t participate in those things, but this one tickled my fancy.  It has something to do with whether I have the proper ‘Nickname” or not.  Since I don’t actually have one I thought it might be fun to get one for myself.

So, I started answering the questions.  I thought this must be a pretty thorough and perhaps accurate quiz since there were 29 questions in all.  Hey, this actually might be fun.

I’m hum-de-dumbing thru and came across this question:

“Which of the following characteristic is your dominate one?”

Strength
Beauty
Intelligence

Whaaaaaaaattttt!?????  Those are my only options?  You’ve got to be kidding me!!!!!!  There’s not a dang one of those options I’ve got any chance of choosing.

Strength?  I can’t even lift a 10 pound bag even if it’s only got 5 pounds in it.

Beauty?  I’m gonna’ be 80 in a couple of years…I haven’t seen beauty for at least 4o.

Intelligence?   Really.  Really?

I got to laughing so hard I almost had an accident…if you get my drift.  Anyway, at that point I decided I didn’t need a “Nickname” after all and closed out the website. 

Now if some of the choices had been something along the lines of:

Humorous?  (Oh, yeah, I keep my kids in stitches.)

Clumsy?  (Certainly…I’ve got aches, pains, and black/blue marks to    
                    to prove that.)

Saggy?   (You bet ya’ I’ve got lots of skin that hasn’t been where it
                  should be for at least, well, 40 years.)

Now my mind is agog, what the heck could be my “Nickname” be? 
Even Frankie and Muse are no help or, at least they don’t want to share; although I admit there’s a lot of snickering going on.  Hey, if you happen to think of something let me know, okay?

Lots of love,

Humorous, Clumsy, Saggy….Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment