Thursday, March 3, 2016

Giggle, giggle

I got a message in my e-mail late yesterday afternoon telling me my special package is in the mail and should be delivered by March 8th.  I can hardly contain myself.  Keeping this secret is so hard because every time I see Frankie and/or Muse I want to breaking into a rib hugging fit of giggles. This is sooo much fun.

I think it will be coming FedEx most of the way, with the post office making the final delivery.  At least I hope it works out that way.  I would love to have one of the ladies bring the package all the way back from the mail box.  They will recognize the name on the parcel as being a women's wear company, and I'm hoping the package will be kind of soft and squishy.  The most delightful thing is I will be able to watch the walk back to the apartment and can hardly wait to see the looks on the face of the carrier...I hope it's Frankie who makes the trip since she was the most adamant I not make this particular purchase.  

I know she will know exactly what is in the package and the emotions on her face are going to run the gambit from curiosity (when and how exactly did I order these) and fury (knowing she not only lost the battle...she lost the war).  Oh, my, this is way too much fun.

Anyway, I know for a while Frankie and Muse will give me a hard time about buying these Muu-Muus, and I can put up with that just knowing I have put something over on both of them.  I will be tolerant, gracious and humble in the wake of their poor attitudes; and then hang these frocks in my closet until perhaps Memorial Day.  By then they will have put my purchases in the dark corner of their 'memory' closets, and perhaps even altogether forget about them (I hope).

Then, one magical day I will appear at breakfast in my brightest Muu-Muu and laugh my silly little head off.  Surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment