Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Always something new

I have to say, I am about to scream.  I did a thorough cleaning of my computer last night and I think I must have screwed up royal...I keep getting a message in order to send any message I have to go through something called "One Note".  Which seems to be something invented by Microsoft, and is part of my Office Program.  I had no idea One Note was even on my computer until this morning, when I discovered I could not send messages on facebook, or my e-mail without going through One Note first.  If my dilemma had not been so funny I would probably be bald now from pulling my hair out.  Of course, Frankie thinks this is more hysterical than I do, and has been puffed up like a peacock all morning.  SHE does not have to figure this all out, so no wonder she is amused.  I will persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment