Monday, March 26, 2012

The Beginning of a beautiful friendship...I hope

So, okay, here I go.  I was talking with my daughter, Karen yesterday and I told her I was interested in starting a blog.  Had no idea how to go about it, but decided this evening to jump off the cliff, I hope my free fall does not end in disaster.  At the moment, this blog is looking pretty dull, no pictures, no thoughts, nuttin', really, really, HTG (honest to God) I'm a little worried, there is not one person I know who would come to check this out.  Obviously I've a lot to learn.  Anyhoo, I'm going to end here and try to post this, I hope this will become a fun place to visit as time goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome my dear ma!!! blogging is fun! i will check in daily to see what you are up to... here is mine... http://teekiet-theworldaintthatbad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete