Friday, March 30, 2012

Giggle, giggle

This has been a week from you know where....I cleaned up my computer (I think I posted that before) and really made a LOT of changes I didn't expect.  Now, I have to confess, when I got messages to up-grade to new versions, for e-mail, google, etc, etc.  I didn't do that.  So when all the things I eliminated were simply marked "informational" I figured, what the heck, I'm always getting 'information' on my computer, goodbye information.  What the heck some of this information was dated all the way back to when I bought this computer so I assumed (...something a teacher in high school told me to NEVER do) it certainly couldn't matter any more and spent a whole evening deleting, deleting, deleting.  I had a ball.

Well.

Next morning, I happily turned on my computer, sooo full of myself that I had cleaned garbage off my computer, I was NOT prepared for the new look of some of my web pages, and that I could NOT communicate under my old system...

OMG!

I had lost touch with the outside world...I was close to hysteria...eventually, Frankie gave me a good. solid, smack upside my head.  Stomped her foot, told me to "get a grip" and left the room.

That helped.

I am now in the process of making sense of all this nonsense, and, God willing, I will over come.  I actually think I am making headway.

Now...all I have to do is figure out how to post this.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment