Monday, March 26, 2012

Just a little housekeeping

As you can see, I've done a little housekeeping, and designed my blog in pink...nice color and pleasing to the eye, at least for now.  I suppose I should now let everybody on facebook I have a blog, and hope some of them will come to visit my 'home away from home', which is what I want my blog to be.  A place where everyone who comes to visit will feel at home.  So, put your feet up, have a cup of coffee, tea or whatever your poison might be, feel welcome anytime.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I like your site. Way to go. I will visit often. Love from a fellow LaLa Lady down the street. xo Linn ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Lalalady! I look forward to visiting from time to time, dropping in on you at both convenient and not so convenient times, as is my habit. A good outlet for writing friendly notes, for musings, for spending a rainy afternoon after my morning dance class!

    ReplyDelete