Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Oh, what a beautiful day

I think the song is from the stage play Oklahoma, where the guy sings "Oh what a beautiful morning, oh, what a beautiful day, I've got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way."

Boy, is it ever a beautiful day.  The sky is so crystal clear, clean and blue I think if I threw a rock at it, it would shatter exactly like an expensive piece of crystal.  Thank goodness I can't do that, what a waste that would be.  There is also a bit of an east wind blowing, and I'm betting it is warmer outside than it is here in my office.  I'm going to open the windows in every room as soon as I get done working.

I know I should work all morning, but spring and summer rush by in such a hurry I don't want to miss it by sitting at my keyboard. Plus, some years the 'good days' are not as plentiful as others and I don't want to waste one single second of time I could be spending outside. So, today's blog is going to be short, very, very short.

I don't care who you are, where you are and what you are doing.  Go outside, for your coffee break, your lunch, your kids, your monotony, your work, whatever...even if it's really not a nice weather day where you are.  Pretend you are with me, go...hang out in a doorway, a breezeway, an overhang, anywhere, simply go outside and breathe, and breathe, and breathe.  It'll be good for your body and good for your soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment