Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Peanut, peanut butter

Okay....so not all of my ideas are good ones.

Take this morning for instance...I thought it would be a good idea to try something new.  I frequently like a spoon full of peanut butter, just after I give Zorro his toy filled with it, and wondered..."Could I make peanut butter and jelly flavored coffee?"  And, so I tried.

I think this could have worked if I had thought it out better, but I was in a hurry cause I need to make my bed before Zorro gets done licking the peanut butter out of his 'peanut butter toy'.

I hurriedly put the coffee/strawberry syrup into the microwave, and dashed off to make my bed.  Returning to the kitchen I removed the hot coffee from the oven, and stirred in a spoonful of peanut butter.  Ooops, I should have put the peanut butter in before putting the coffee/strawberry syrup into the microwave instead of trying to melt if after.  It did not melt well, plus, I could only get a hint of the peanut butter, perhaps I should have used more. This was not the best cup of coffee in the world.


Anyway, I managed to almost drain the cup, except for the last couple of swallows.  You know how you think you can down those last couple of gulps all at once?  Don't...not if there is peanut butter in it...yuck...turns out a lot of it didn't dissolve at all.

Grossed me out...I was at that crucial point, the last gulp had filled my mouth...OH MY...do I gag, insuring this stuff will fly around the room, spit it into the sink, or swallow.  I was sitting at my computer so gagging was out of the question...the nearest sink was waaay to far away, I had no choice I had to swallow...Don't even try to picture this...u--g--l--y.  I could go into further description here but for your sake I won't.  I will
however, close with a piece of advice...it's something the guys on Myth Busters say...all the time...

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.





No comments:

Post a Comment