Saturday, October 5, 2013

HI-HO, HI-HO

...it's off to work I go.  Yes, I hate to admit this, but I worked late again last night.  Remember when I said, (on a couple of occasions) I was not going to do that any more?

Apparently I lied.

See, I've got all these ideas for merchandise at my Zazzle store that I want to have on-line and ready for purchase by the first day of November.  Yes, Zazzle's items are very expensive, but all the ones I've purchased have been of excellent quality, and better yet, they are always giving substantial discounts on purchases, so I'm a happy camper (so far) being affiliated with them.

But, I digress.

Since everyone I know that knows I have a store front is middle class, and pretty much on hard times, (like me) so I'm trying to produce items I feel people can afford.  Cards for instance.  Although I did spend quite a bit of August and September making 32 mugs in the color schemes of the professional football teams, and yes they are pretty expensive, but just this week Zazzle had all their mugs on sale at 30% off. 

Anyway, yesterday afternoon and last night I started a line of Christmas merchandise.  I've made some mugs, and (so far) two sets of holiday coasters.  They should be available for view sometime today.  I hope some of you will take a look.  Please remember, if you see an item you like, but you would prefer it in special colors, let me know, I can make changes for special orders. 

I'm hoping to have some kitchen towels available soon, some holiday stickers, and I think I can make ornaments, too.  That might be fun.

So, here I am at my computer again...laundry started...and a pile of Christmas illustrations spread out in front of me...a cup of lukewarm coffee at my left elbow, and visions of sugar plums dancing round in my head.

I think you can see where my day's headed, baby....down hill, all....down hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment