Monday, December 24, 2012

I've got the blues

There is nothing really wrong.  My health is pretty good, I've been enjoying the company of friends, my preparations for Christmas are all on track...I still have to boil up some eggs for 'beets and eggs' and wrap a few gifts...but I am ready for tomorrow.

Why then I keep asking myself am I so blue?

Picture me...pondering...pondering....pondering.

Still thinking.....

...funny how loud silence can be.

I've got it!  I know what it is.

There has been a lot of ugly in the world, especially this year and I want to fix it.  I know, I know, I know I can't.  But I want to very, very badly.  We are studying Daniel during Bible study, and his prophecies, and how he had insight into was was going to happen.  Like him, I know (well, I'm not a prophet) I can speculate what the future holds, and like him, I cannot change what has already been written, oooh, but I want to.  I think the prophets of old although very, very wise they were also very sad when people ignored their sage words.

I have no sage words, just a blueness in my heart.

So, asking myself what can I do...I've decided I'm going to extend my arms as far as my imagination will allow, and blow up my heart at big as I can until it almost explodes, and hug the world and all the people with all my might, till it and they feel all the love I have.  I'm sorry weary world for all we have inflicted on you, I'm sorry mankind we have become so vile.  I'm squeezing hard...really, r-e-a-l-l-y hard....can you feel it...can you, can you?

....here it comes......

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE,

PEACE ON EARTH, PEACE ON EARTH, PEACE ON EARTH,

GOOD WILL, TO ALL MANKIND.

Oh, I feel sooo much better.

Seriously...I do feel better.

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment