Wednesday, May 22, 2013

After several days of anxiety,

I'm feeling better today. 

I'm 'imp-ish'...and that can mean only one thing...LOOK OUT FRANKIE.

I've been spending the last couple of hours trying to think of things I can do to her today.  Not harmful things...just things.  Like maybe putting her slippers inside a plastic bag and putting them in the freezer.  Or, maybe sneaking up behind her and snipping a small hank of hair out of the top of her head.  No...it would not be enough to make her embarrassed to leave the house, just maybe 36 to 48 hairs that stand straight up in the air.  Tee, hee, hee.

You know, just enough 'stuff' to drive her crazy today.  Oh, oh...I could sneak into the bathroom while she is taking her shower and remove her clothes...and towels.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  It's only 61 degrees in here this morning...I'm envisioning her turning blue.  Baaa, haaa, haaa.

I could lovingly fix her a cup of tea, she loves lots of sugar in her tea...imagine her surprise when it is super salty instead.  Ooooooh, I'm starting to enjoy these snippets of thought.

I'll wait an hour so after she's made her bed then go in and throw all the covers and pillows to the foot of the bed.  I've a 50-50 chance she won't remember if she made the bed in the morning or not.

I'll hide her book.  And her phone. 

Oh, remember the dog food incident...maybe I could fix her a dog food sandwich, imagine the look on her face...I could mush the food up and put strawberry jam on top.  I bet it will take at least a few bites till she realizes it's not peanut butter.  Hee, heee, heeeee, oh my, these thoughts are getting out of hand.  I had better stop. 

Oooops, I hear her coming...I gotta go....

Hey, Frankie...what's up?





No comments:

Post a Comment