Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So here I am....

...sitting at  my computer.  I have spent the morning trying to create an order form for my up and coming card catalog.

I'm a wreck...I had no idea how difficult this was going to be.  I'm e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d.  Plus, I've had WAAAAY too
                                                                                                           
much sweet flavored coffee and a cinnamon bun that I am also ready to j u m pppp 
                                                                                                           
right out of my skin.  Seriously...you know how you've seen clips of those jet powered cars going down the salt flats...that's me at the moment. ZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Heaven only knows what will happen when the caffeine and the adrenaline wear off.  You might have to scoop me off the floor with a snow shovel.  


But for the moment.  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment