Friday, June 8, 2012

Swish

Where, oh, where did this week go?

Wasn't it Monday, yesterday?

Should I be worried I don't remember what the heck I did this week?  Or, should I be thankful that I can't?  I know I was busy, because obviously the days flew by, and some nights I didn't get to bed until way after midnight.

OOOOOOH!

Now I remember, it's my computer...my ball and chain, Yin and Yang, Laurel and Hardy, meat and potatoes.  I'm beginning to think Frankie might be right, maybe I am allowing this dang, fool, contraption to take over my life.  Naaa.  I don't think so.

I'm not playing silly games on it...well, maybe once in a while Farkle, Free Cell or Spider Solitaire, but I swear only once a week or so.  I used to play Farmtown...yes, I do think I was addicted to that, but since I started work every day from 8 to Noon, I've no time for it.  (I do check in on my farms occasionally just to keep them running.)  Therefore I don't think I'm wasting my computer time, although  I DO confess I spend a great deal of time being creative.  Is that a bad thing?

Now that I've got my Gues Who Original Publications catalog well underway, I've moved on to another project.  My daughter, Karen, bought me a camera a short time back, and over the last week or so I've started to use it and have been snapping pictures like some kind of crazed creature out of a Science Fiction Movie.  Snap, snap, snap.  Have you ever tried to get a picture of a bumble bee up inside a foxglove flower?  Scary, business that!   And, oh the beautiful colors, textures, intricate designs; I've discovered a whole new world.

Anyhoo, I think that's how my time flew by, because AFTER all the snap, snap, snapping, I had to upload the pictures to my computer, then I had to (not really HAD to...I WANTED to) make some cards from all the pictures I had taken.  Be-U-T-ful!  Oh my gosh...I see a new catalog in my future.

And that, dear friends and family is where my week went.  Me thinks, my next question just might be, where did the month go?  Then, the year?

Sooo much to do....sooo little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment