Thursday, September 6, 2012

When did THIS happen?

Although this does not technically fall into the category of things they never tell you, it does relate to the fact that the older a person gets, the harder it is to multi-task.  Up to this morning I was at least able to think about one thing, do a specific other thing at the same time, and get both things right.

So it was this morning I was brushing out my hair and thinking about something else.  I never actually look at ME in the mirror anymore, but I do glance at the particular spot of my body and is requiring maintenance.  Having appropriately brushed my hair to my own satisfaction, I entered my office and went to work.

Zorro became quite anxious about not having had time to explore his front yard, and his pestering was beginning to be tiresome, I decided to take a break and go out front for a few minutes.  Before doing so, I went potty, and decided to re-brush my hair.  The front looked great.

Hmmm, I wonder if I have 'bed head'?  I pick up my hand held mirror, turned around to check the image of the back of my head in the cabinet mirror.

Tee, hee, hee.

Ooooo my gosh...

LOL, LOL, LOL.

The back looked like a group of mice had tried to build a nest back there while I slept.  Seriously, it was such a mess, tufts of hair going hither and yon, north, south, east and west.  I was hysterical.  Matter of fact I'm still laughing.  Thank God, I decide to check the back.  Otherwise, my hair would have looked like that all day.

Which, brings me back to the beginning of this blog.  When did it happen?  How long ago and what ridiculous things have occurred because I cannot think one thing and do something else at the same time?

It just ain't right!  And,

it boggles my mind.  Hey, maybe the day will come when all I can do is boggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment