Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bye, bye 2013

And so a new year begins.

Are you prepared?

Oh, I think on some level we all have those inner thoughts and feelings about what we are going to accomplish this year, and what those around us expect us to accomplish this year.  I hope I don't disappoint myself or you either.

Actually, I thankful just being alive.  Truth be told when the century ended fourteen years ago, I never realized I would be here today.  When that year turned over, it was tough.  I was reminded that my birth year was really, really close...in just 37 years...if I was lucky...I would turn 100 years old.  Thirty seven, thirty seven, short, short years.

This morning the cold realization is, fourteen of them are already gone.  Poof, no fanfare, no parade, hip-hip hoorays.  Just poof.  Off they went in a puff of smoke. 

Man, I've still a lot of living to do.  There's a heck of a lot I've not done...yet.  Mostly I want to establish my little company, and have it well entrenched that I can be proud to leave it to my kiddo's for posterity, and perhaps a little income as well. 

I know, truly, I know, you are all sick to death of me speaking about this.  And I wish I could promise you this is the last time.  But it's not.  My company means the world to me, it's the reason I have for getting up in the morning.  As soon as I open my eyes, my grey matter is already contemplating what I can create during the day.

I also know most of you can't afford to buy from my store, or maybe it's that you don't trust the merchandise thinking it's cheap, and not worth your money.  I can guarantee the merchandise is well made.  Or, maybe you simply don't like shopping on line, that's okay too.  But, maybe you can do me a favor and at least spread the word to your friends and extended family members to at least take a peek at what Gues Who Originals has to offer so that maybe I can make a few bucks this year.

Okay, at the moment, that's all I have to say about that...today.

So, back to the new year.  As 2037 creeps closer and closer, I begin 2014 full of anticipation, excitement and desire...I'm filled with hopes and dreams.  And, maybe, just maybe, I'll have my health and mental faculties for the next 23 years and beyond. Oh, yeah...you can count on it, you've not heard the last...............

from..............

Gues Who.

Happy New Year everybody, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Frankie, Zorro, CC and Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment