Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bits and pieces

1.  I never should have put Bobby outside. 

2.  Apparently there is no such word as chuchle, although I have used it all my life.  The meaning is 'to mix or shake things up'.

3.  I've been biding my time, waiting to tell my gardener I did not want him to remove the moss from my back yard.  It is very pretty.  Yesterday, before I realized what he was doing he had removed half of it from my patio.  Seriously...I'm so mad at myself I could spit.

4.  One of my favorite shows, 'Phych' is being canceled.  I will miss Shawn and Gus.

5.  I've discovered Downton Abbey. 

6.  Bean soup is a wonderful companion to home made bread.

7.  Manichewitz Concord Grape Wine and Lemon Lime Seltzer makes a pretty good mixed drink.

8.  I wonder what Black Butte Porter would taste like if warmed in my microwave.

9.  I'm at that point...should I cut my hair really, really short and go grey again?

10.  What if Spring never comes.

11.  I wish I had hot dogs and buns

12.  Do I really have to play the lottery to win it?

Such are the bits and pieces bouncing round my empty head this morning.  They sound exactly like a Ping-Pong Ball ricocheting off the sides of my skull.

No comments:

Post a Comment