Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Life

I love my life.

Am I rich?  No, but I have enough to keep a roof over my head, food on my table, and heat for the cold months ahead.

Am I sick?  No, sure, I have aches and pains.  Especially when I first get out of bed in the morning but, I'm able to function pretty darn well, and I still have most of my mental marbles (thank you God.)

Am I able?  No, not so much in some departments.  I no longer climb ladders, Don't see well (always without my glasses) and after dark (even with my glasses) especially outside.  My depth perception is shot.

Am I sad?  No, I have moments of melancholy from time to time, getting through October and November are my most difficult months to muddle through.  But, I manage to do it every year.

Am I young?  No, and getting through the dust is a little harder to do.  Problem is the dust does not bother me anymore.  All those Fridays I was flinging a rag around the house when I could  have been reading a book is pretty much wasted time.

Am I pretty?  No, Thank goodness surface pretty doesn't count.  I think my pretty is somewhere inside, and I'm good with that.

Am I done with life?  No (PERIOD)

I am excited about the What's gonna?  Every morning I a turn a page.  Every month I start a new chapter.  Every year I start a new book.  Volume 75.

I love my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment