Sunday, April 28, 2013

There is a chink...

in my armor this morning.

I've no idea why, but I feel very weepy today. 

My grandson came to visit yesterday and we had a wonderful time, yet when I think about that visit this morning, I want to cry.

I think about my many blessings, I want to cry.

I think about my tomorrows, I want to cry.

I think about my friends who are struggling with cancer, have recently been involved in accidents, or have had to have surgery, I want to cry.

I think about my kids, how blessed they've been, how they have handled all their struggles, I want to cry. 

I think about my grandchildren, and great-grandchildren growing up and how fortunate I am to be around to see that happen, I want to cry.

I think about my furry friends, how warm and comforting they are, I want to cry.

I think about Frankie and how much joy my imaginary friend has brought me, and how all of you have accepted her, I want to cry.

I'm a very, very happy camper.  Excuse me, I've got to go, I'm going to go have a good cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment