Thursday, March 20, 2014

Am I blue, you'd be too.

Just when I get discouraged, my horoscope or good old I-Ching comes through with a great reading, today I'm reminded it takes time to achieve a goal.

Today it was my horoscope that had some good advise.  "You don't have the luxury of focusing on failure. Let go of the past and start looking toward the successes ahead. Although it may take some time to feel as if you're gaining ground, don't lose faith if you really want to reach your destination." 

I can't tell you how much those words encouraged me to stay the course.  There are times I realize just how futile it is to continue trying to make some kind of a good solid gain to my Zazzle store.  Truly, I want to just give up.  This week has been especially difficult with that regard.  I'm constantly making more merchandise.  I'm constantly trying to make my store easier to maneuver through. I just wish Zazzle would.

That's why I keep trying to encourage folks not to go to the Zazzle site, but to my store front on their site.  Honest it's easy, there's a link to it right here on my blog that should take you there.  And, yes I know the merchandise is a bit pricey, but it is all well made (I know because I've bought several items for myself, because I didn't want to be affiliated with a company that had inferior products), and on the plus side,  Zazzle frequently has very good discounts on all their products.  I encourage you to buy then.

My store has nine departments.  Each department has sub-departments.  I'm working very hard to make the sub-departments user friendly, although at the moment they are kind of under construction.

In the meantime, I continually have merchandise 'in progress', so you never know when something is going to appear in my store.  Let's face it, the time I spend being creative is a pure joy. And, most of the time I'm upbeat and enthusiastic someday people will come across Gues Who, and say "Wow, this Rambling Old Woman does have a bit of talent here, I think I'll buy that mug."

Well, so much for wishful thinking. Am I blue?  Yeah.  But, my horoscope today has inspired me to stay the course.  I guess even if nobody never, ever buys anything, at least I'm staying out of trouble. 

That's a good thing, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment