Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Beep, beep, beepity, beep...this just in.

So much to talk about so little time.

Heard on the  news, (edjukated metrolgist) there's a 2% chance of tornadoes along the pacific northwest coast late tonight...just another thing to get people into a tizzy.

My grandson's a "Stud Muffin."  How cool is that?  How old am I that I know what a 'Stud Muffin is?

Oh, and I just learned Stud Muffins are not just good looking guys, they are also edible muffins...there are recipes for people......and....some for horses.  The ones for horses sound awful, but are supposedly a 'sweet treat' for them.

It actually feels warm...I think the northern hemisphere is starting to believe spring is going to come.

The thermostat on my gas fireplace is actually clicking off for periods of time.  Is my house starting to retain heat?  Oh, my gosh!

The eagles are the best parents...ever...worst weather...ever, since I've started watching them.  Yesterday they brought in extra corn husks and grass for additional insulation to protect the eggs.  Isn't it amazing how they instinctively know how to do that?

The tops of my daffodils are starting to crook over...I hope they will start to bloom soon.

I think I've finally decided what I would like to do if I were really, really, really rich.  I'm afraid of water so I wouldn't go on cruises, and traveling by air is not fun any more.  So, I think I would take all those train excursions you see on Travel and the Public Broadcasting Channels.  You know, the Oriental Express, and the one that goes through Copper Canyon...there's a bunch of others, too.  Yep, that the ticket, I could probably take my furry creatures along, too.

I've got ants....AGAIN.

I don't think I'm ever going to like pretzels.

Or, licorice.

Some of God's best jokes.  Grey hair, wrinkles, aches, pains, and dentures.

Daylight savings time.  Why don't we just keep it year round....or not have it at all?

I've just been told, "Time's up."  Guess that's all the news that's 'fit to print'.




No comments:

Post a Comment