Friday, March 14, 2014

Where'd I leave my shovel?

Funny, isn't it how our emotions swing like a pendulum from day to day?  Early in the week I was a mess and had to confess to my bad behavior.  Then, yesterday I grew pensive, and asked a whole bunch of questions of 'what and when'.

Today is a whole other story.  My horoscope told me things could go bad quickly and I should be on guard, while my I-Ching reminds me I could have a liaison, but to be careful, because often they do not turn out well.  Hmmm, are these two insights connected?

On Facebook I commented that perhaps somebody should tie me to a chair today.  Frankie....FRANKIE...where are you?

Anyway, there's a kind of stomach churning excitement living on the edge.  It's only nine o'clock in the morning...I've a whole day have things wrong....'er right.  Oh my...what could possibly go wrong?

What could possibly go wrong?  Frankly, it boggles my mind...sooooo much could happen. 

Giggle, giggle, giggle.

Giggle,

giggle.

Maybe the man of my dreams will finally come to my door and I'll mistake him for a burglar or something, and throw a pan of hot water on him...even worse, maybe it will be the guy from Publisher Clearing House, with my million dollar check, and I don't even go to the door.  Well!  THAT would certainly be wrong, wrong, wrong.

Then, for quite a while I've been hoping I would be chosen to be a contestant on that remodeling show and have my house "made over" in a week.  Today it would be just my luck he shows up at my door, but he has the wrong address, he's here for the house next door.  Damn it.

Oh, I'm so conflicted, on one hand I would welcome unexpected excitement, even the upheaval of what ever the heck might happen today, while on the other hand I'm thinking it might be more practical to dig myself a good sized hole, jump in and pull the dirt in and over me. 

Okay, if you don't hear from me, you will know I chose the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment