Friday, February 15, 2013

What a day this has been.


There are  no words to explain the day I had today.  My computer crashed, it was horrible.  It is after midnight and I'm just now trying to get my blog in working order.  So,this is actually a test to see if I can get this posted, and sent on to Facebook,
e-mail and google+1.

When I got the message my computer was attacked by a malicious virus, I almost had a heart attack.  A few years ago the same thing happened, and I was at a total loss what to do, this time, working slowly and diligently I'm bringing everything back, although for some reason Google is not helping at all, so I'm using yahoo, and Internet explorer to get everything back on track. I have most of my favorites taken care of, and my e-
mail addresses are intact.

What I am hating is the little idiosyncrasy I have to contend with...for example, spell check is now different.  Website pages look different, stuff like that...I don't like those kinds of changes anymore...when I was younger that kind of stuff didn't bother me, but now, it drives me nuts.  I don't have time for that kind of drivel, what a waste of time.

Oh well, at least I'm back in touch with the outside world, and that's a good thing.  If this posting is still available when I get up in the morning I will know I've done good. 
So, I'm going to try to post this, see you in the AofM. 

1 comment: