Friday, February 1, 2013

Mmmmmmwaaaaaahhhhhh.

Mmmmmmwaaaaaahhhhhh.

That dear friends and family is a big juicy kiss, from me to you.  

Seriously, just want to send out a gigantic thank you, hugs and kisses to all who had kind things to say about the launching of Gues Who Originals on Zazzle yesterday. I'm lifting my glass of  bubbly, here's to you folks, here's to you. 

Life is moving on, I can finally get back to concentrating of finishing an order that has been in the works for a couple of weeks. I almost got it in the mail today...dang you mailman for coming early.  Yes, I will continue sending out orders for cards from my home office.  If any of you might be interested in a 'grab bag' of thinking of you cards, I am prepared to ship out sets of ten for $25. Remember, it's a 'grab bag', but I don't think you would be disappointed in a purchase, 25 bucks for ten cards is not a bad price.

Again, thanks everybody, I'm very humbled by your support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment