Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hallelujah

It's here, it's here....the day has finally arrived.

First, let me say to all of those who were guessing my secret...no, I have not won the lottery. No, I'm not getting a new bed.  No, I'm not pregnant.  No I'm not dating Anthony or Anderson...although I wouldn't mind.  And, no, I'm not moving.

Now...insert drum roll here.

http://www.zazzle.com/gueswhooriginals

Check   it   out!!!!!!!

Yes, after a year of blood, sweat, tears, planning, scheming, hoping and dreaming I am pleased and honored to announce my little publishing company has come of age.  YES, with a great deal of help from my daughter Karen, we are launching TODAY on Zazzle.com...my very own page of merchandise ready for purchase.  And I hope all of you, starting today, will stop by frequently to see what products are available.

I confess I'm very excited about all of this, and as I mentioned a few days ago, I think, at my age, I should be sitting around with a crochet hook and some yarn in my hands, rather than exploring a whole new Cyber-space store front.  Although this whole endeavor has caused a lot of terror to swim around in the pit of my stomach, I'm also quite proud of our achievements so far, and I confess this adventure has been a whole lot more fun and exciting than having my hands full of yarn and a crochet hook.

Honestly, I feel like a new born babe...I've so much still to learn, I hope I am up to the task.  As Karen says, for the month of February the Zazzle web site will be my class room as she helps me take over the reins to create new products for the Gues Who Originals web page.  I'm well aware there are challenges ahead. With the economy still struggling, it is not the best time to be expanding a business, however, as I always say to Karen, I'm not in this for the money, I'm in business because I love it.

Yes, I love the joy, creativity, fun, challenges, pleasure and incredible rush I get every morning when I get up and go to work at a job I love.  So, if the old adage is true and I continue to do what I love, perhaps the money will follow.

But. I digress.  Here's the great thing about Zazzle, and why it is such a good match for Gues Who Originals.  Some of you already have my note cards catalogs, and I am pleased to report that most of the illustrations in that catalog are compatibly with the Zazzle site, and with a little time and learning, I'm hopeful I will be able to create any number of items made specially for you from the illustrations in the catalog.  E-mail me, call me, Facebook me, Blog me, and I will do my best to bring your desired merchandise to life.  The possibilities are endless, as you will see from the items already shown on my Zazzle page, located at:

http://www.zazzle.com/gueswhooriginals

Please, feel free to stop by my store front, and window shop today.

So there you have it, it's 12:32 AM Thursday, January 31st.  Finally...I'm able to...tattle...spill the beans...upset the apple cart...sing like a canary.

And now, three exhausted ladies are going to go to bed.  Good night Frankie, good night Ms. Beside Myself, good night me.  I hope we all sleep well.  Plus, I hope, come the dawn, we get some good reviews.




No comments:

Post a Comment