Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It won't be long now...

my secret will be revealed tomorrow.

I'm trying, very, very hard to wait.

Frankie is ready to bust her gusset.  Since she is part of me she has been in on this secret from the beginning, and I have to say her patience has been (up to now) much better than mine.  I hope we don't kill each other before the end of this day.  One more sleep Frankie, just one more sleep.

Of course, you have to realize there has been somebody else living here since, oh I don't know, the beginning of December, and that is Ms. Beside Myself.  And believe me she has been taking up a LOT of space, and boy, is she a blabber mouth.

Frankie and I have feared that if anybody was going to give away our secret it would be Ms. Beside Myself. So, since Beside is in such a twitter, Frankie and I have decided to take drastic action for today.  Now, you have to remember Frankie and I watch just about every show there is on Investigation Discovery, and we know how to dispose of bodies (insert 'kind of' evil laughter here.)

No, no, no....I promise nothing horrible will happen to Beside.  There will be no duck tape, electrical cords, and plastic bags involved.  However, that is not to say Ms. Myself, will not be restricted.  I have denied her access to the phone, she is not allowed to use her e-mail and definitely, DEFINITELY, will not have access to her Facebook friends until after my announcement tomorrow morning.

Frankie is a big help, at the moment she is sitting on Ms. Beside Myself out on the living room sofa.  I tell ya, it's going to be a tough 24 hours.  Between the two of us, vigilance is going to be the word of the day.  I think we will have to take shifts, especially over night, because I know Beside will tippy-toe into the office during the wee small hours to...tattle...spill the beans...upset the apple cart...sing like a canary.

Oh no, Ms. Beside Myself, that's my icing to put on my cake.  I want to...tattle...spill the beans... upset the apple cart...sing like a canary. 

Don't make me get out my handcuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment