Friday, January 4, 2013

Love, love, love


My I-Ching did not have a confidence building report today, and I hate to say, since the first of the year, there has been much concern about my 'love life' when it come to my daily reports.  I've been using I-Ching for quite a while and this concern about my personal love connection is very discerning.  And, lest you think I protest too much, trust me, I don't want a 'love' in my life.

However, I would love, love in my life, and my idea of a perfect male/female relationship would be to have an uncommitted  Mr. Gay Man squire me to a play from time to time, or treat me to great meal at restaurant I can't afford to frequent.  In return, I would reciprocate with home cooked meals, climb a ladder (if that were something he were not incline to do) and be a shoulder for him to cry on because he is having as much trouble finding his perfect relationship as I am mine.

Perhaps the most perfect man to fit my description is Anderson Cooper.  Ladies, is he not gorgeous?  He is the height of gorgeous.  I would love for him to be the one squire me about.  Talk about eye-candy!  We would be good for each other.  He has as many idiosyncrasies as I do and if you watch his show at all, he is pretty much a stay at home kind of guy,  I like staying home myself.  He tries to eat healthy, but loves McDonald's food...how great is that.  He will reluctantly try something new, regardless how gross and unpleasant it appears, and will honestly tell you that up to this year he had never tasted a pickle...and after trying one...swore he would never taste one again.  What honesty...a guy...who tells the truth.  Ooooh, and get this girls, he loves his mom.  Talks about her all the time....

I'm telling you he is (at least for me) the perfect, perfect man.  I could love him to death...well...after gushing so here I guess that is pretty obvious.

Okay, I know I'm waaay out of Anderson's league, and I'm willing to settle for an uncommitted Mr. Gay Man closer to home. So, if there is one out there, simply dial 555-1212, we'll work something out.

One last thing, Mr. Gay Man, it would help if you had an imaginary friend, my imaginary friend would like one.


No comments:

Post a Comment