Friday, January 25, 2013

Chapter Ten, Selling the House

Oh my gosh.....

I thought my saga was over.  The news is not yet 24 hours old, but apparently I have opened a  new floodgate by taking my house off the market.

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring.

I have been laughing hysterically ever since my phone started ringing a little after eight this morning.

Ring, ring.

It's a Realtor.

Ring, ring.

It's a Realtor.

Ring, ring.

It's a Realtor.

Ring, ring.

It's a Realtor.

AMAZING....THEY ALL WANT TO BECOME MY NEW AGENT.

My house and I are suddenly very popular.  I've not had such a good laugh in a very, very long time.  How funny is this?  Realtors suddenly want to be my BFF.  I might still be laughing at noon...maybe even bedtime.

Where were all of you when my house was for sale?

How come none of you...none of you had enough interest in my home to bring clients by to see it?

Did any of you actually take the visual tour of my home while it was still active on the market?

Suddenly you think, your omnipotence will part the waters allowing the masses to beat a path to my golden door.  I don't think so.  You didn't think my humble abode was good enough to share for the six months you could have brought buyers by, why in the world would you think I would think you are good enough to represent me now.

Really, are you that arrogant?  Do you consider yourself that superior I would choose you to represent me now?  If my home was not good enough for you to look at for six months...it is certainly not.....

Ring, ring.

It's a Realtor.

....good enough for you to suddenly gush over now.

I guess my phone is going to ring a lot today, I might not get a lot of work done.

Does anybody else see the humor in all of this?  I can't stop laughing.

As I mentioned yesterday, "I've come to the conclusion most Realtor's believe they are omnipotent, and not accountable to anyone.  They are boorish, arrogant, inconsiderate and rude."  I'm right, aren't I?


4 comments:

  1. No. No. No. Realtor's are just stupid and desperate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are soooo right...I will add those two things to my list. LOL, baaaahaaaahaaaa.

      Delete
  2. isn't it funny how that works? You are so right, except for Greg, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, he is indeed the rare exception to the rule. He was so wonderful when he helped me sell the back lots. I was ever so grateful, HE was ever so patient, kind and loving to an old befuddled la la lady.

    ReplyDelete