Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oh, I-Ching...you are so funny

Every day I start my day by reading my I-Ching panel. That entails my daily number, my horoscope and the reading of my Hexagram of the day.  Generally these readings give me good sound advise.

However, this year there is a new trend.  My horoscope in particular seems to think there is going to be some kind of 'romance' on my horizon.

Giggle, giggle, giggle.

Giggle,

Giggle, giggle,

Baaaaa, haaaaa, haaaa.

That is so funny.

I've been telling I-Ching on Facebook to "knock it off'"

Apparently I-Ching is not listening, because again this morning...well...here are a few entries from today's readings...

However, romantic love originates in the heart and can be quite playful, especially with the Moon in expressive Leo. Additionally, sweet Venus forms magical quintiles with conservative Saturn and radical Uranus, requiring us to forge new relationships between the old and new...and...The relationship axis of your chart continues to be in the spotlight, making it difficult to avoid romantic cues from others now.

Romantic love...romantic cues...this is for young lovers...I've been there...done that...after the rosy glow is gone...well...here is my entry from Facebook today...

Giggle, giggle,giggle...I-Ching...you are soooooo funny. Have 'Mr. Romance' stop by. But, I will not do his laundry, clean up after him in the bath room, or cook for him. As you can see, there WILL BE STRINGS ATTACHED. Bring it, baby, bring it.

You just know that a guy my age is not really interested in romance-shmomance...huggy-wuggies, kissy-wissies...no, he's looking for a demure slightly over the hill lady who will still 'do his laundry, clean up after him in the bath room, or cook for him'.

I sense it is going to be a fun ride this year...come on I-Ching, seriously...bring it...'Mr. Romance' if you pass all the tests, I just might let you take me to dinner, or perhaps even a Broadway production.

Oh, did I mention...you must have a great quantity of money in the bank?

No comments:

Post a Comment