Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Whew....

...I survived yesterday.

I was sooo close to a panic attack, breathe, breathe, breathe.  Then, my Realtor arrived.  I immediately recognized him from the Kingdom Hall Larraine attends, and immediately  felt at ease.  We shook hands, talked a few minutes about faith, friends in common, and slowly walked into the house.

He took off his suit jacket, draped it over the back of one of my dinette chairs, and announced he usually likes to sit at a table to work.  I pulled out a chair and sat.

He pulled out two notebooks, neither fat, unkempt or ugly, rather, they were neat, nicely labeled, and no more than an inch thick.  Wow, I thought, maybe this is not going to be as complicated a transaction as I expect.

He was so patient...quiet speaking...and tolerant of my house selling ignorance.  I was totally at ease.  He asked a million questions about the house, and he seemed quite surprised I have lived here for 38 years.  Eventually we walked through the house, he took lots of pictures, and was quite impressed with my morning and sun rooms.  Finally, we walked around the outside of the house and he took more pictures.  After two hours, we shook hands again, and made arrangements to meet next Monday at noon.

I'm excited now rather than fearful, not that nasty anxiety won't rear it's ugly head again.  I think this time I will yell out BOOOOOO, and see if I can turn the tables on that lurking creature.

I-Ching today had it right on the money this morning when the very first sentence said. "Things are returning to normal after yesterday's wild emotional ride. "  Dang how does it do that?  It may not be the Lord that writes my daily message, but I think maybe my guardian angel does.  I give thanks every day.  Between Frankie, Zorro, CC and my angel, I'm gonna' get through this adventure.


Stay tune  folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment