Saturday, May 5, 2012

Out of whack

It's funny how one tiny thing done out of order can screw up your whole morning.

I have to confess my mind has been filled with ladybugs, and bumble bees.  Sadly, I guess I'm finally at the age when 'multi-tasking' is no longer something I can do with ease.  The 'back story'  is I spent yesterday working on cards of bumble bees and lady bugs, and want to finish that up today...but realize there are also other things that must be taken care of (like laundry)...so, my normal morning routine is second in my mind.

Therefore I'm forgetting things, like, giving Zorro his peanut butter so I could make my bed in peace.  Then, I got the peanut butter jar out, forgot I had done that, and looked in the fridge only to find it was not there.  What the heck?

Out, out, damn butterflies and bumble bees...I have things to tend to.

But, they are buzzing around, worse than a ringing in your ear, and refuse to leave the muddle of my brain.

There is no sense in dwelling on mundane chores...I need more bumble bees, I must have bumble bees, and can't wait to go on line to find stores that sell crafting bumble bees.  Apparently, they are not very popular.  I found a few to purchase, but for the most part I was very disappointed with the selection available.  I think perhaps they are not popular because they hurt badly when you are stung.  However, the crafty, cartoony, ones are rather cute, and I think they will make adorable cards, so I will persist in my quest to find some.

Everything else...GO AWAY, since multi-tasking has apparently become a 'chore', I fear I am a danger to myself, CC, Zorro, and Frankie.  Heaven only know what they will have to endure until I can finally release butterflies and bumble bees from my muddle.


No comments:

Post a Comment