Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Gonna' laugh my way through the day

I know you must be getting pretty tired of my I-Ching-ing it, but I love this stuff, and want to share one more time, okay?


Of course, you all know me well enough to know it won't be the last time, I can't help myself... I like that I-Ching is practical and it doesn't tell me I'm going on a long trip, love is just around the corner, or that a bag full of gold is going to land on my doorstep this afternoon.  This is down to earth stuff, and sometimes very humbling.  Anyway, here is part of today's posting...(picture me smiling).

Your moods seem to be changing quickly now and it's difficult to know how you're going to feel next.  (No kidding, especially if today is going to be like yesterday, I was riding high...moving at the speed of light...until around 11:30PM when I crashed and burned. That was when I realized I had no mood left at all...I seemed to be stuck to the sofa unable to have the strength to get up.)  Lately I've been accused of burning my candle at both ends. Na, that can't be true. 

Keep reading.

One minute you seem to have superpowers (That's true, I've been accomplishing amazing feats...possibly because I've given up the mundane...like cleaning house, hand washing dishes, and even getting dressed till noon.)   

And, then just a few moments later you'll be back to being a mere mortal. (What?  I'm mortal...no, that can't be right.  I'm on a roll, baby, a roll.)  

 Even if you can leap tall thoughts in a single bound, (you've no idea)  you still need to follow through with sensible action (You mean like remembering to eat, and getting to bed an a decent hour?)

There's nothing wrong with having your head in the clouds as long as you can keep your feet on the ground at the same time.  (Now...THAT'S funny, we all know I can't multitask anymore, its got to be one or the other and I'm leaning towards keeping my head in the clouds even though that's not the practical thing to do.  On the other hand,  I know that keeping my feet on the ground is the easy and sensible thing to do...it's boring...but safe.  What to do?  What to do?)

I kind of feel like Mrs. Thurston Howell the III when she said. "We're doomed I tell you, doomed."   

So, I think I'm just going to laugh my way through the day, pretending to be immortal, standing on the ledge, hoping Frankie will pull me back should I lose my balance...   ...   ...   ...   ... 

(What am I thinking?  Frankie?  Pull me back?  I'm doomed I tell ya, doomed.)



No comments:

Post a Comment