Monday, November 12, 2012

Bonus, things they never tell you

Since I do my best pondering in the shower...well, read ahead...

Yesterday (after I stepped into the shower), I discovered I had brought in my deodorant instead of my body wash so (laughing) I stepped out of the hot water and steam to make the switch.  And, with deodorant in mind I got to thinking about an ugly secret about myself.  Belly button care.

I hardly ever, ever think about my belly button except when it itches and I scratch it.  Although I've been wondering for quite some time why Zorro has always had such an interest in mine...along with my toes...did I mention he has a foot fetish?

Anyway, as I mentioned, I occasionally do give my belly button an occasional swipe while I wash, but for the most part what ever water happens to 'get in there' while I shower is the best care it gets.  So, yesterday I thought perhaps I should find out exactly what Zorro finds so interesting about my 'Innie'.  I took a Q-tip and stuck it in as far as it would go and gave it a good twirl.  OMG...unbelievable...

STOP READING HERE IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH.

....a horrible, yellowish, beige-ish, goo-ish substance covered the Q-tip.  It looked a lot like ear wax.  Really, honest, it did.

OMG, how long has that been growing in there.

SERIOUSLY...SQUEAMISH...STOP READING.

Now I am intrigued...hmmm...is this the reason Zorro has a thing for my belly button.  I hold the Q-tip to my nose.  Give a big inhale, cough, cough...did you know that stuff in you navel smells...well, trust me it does.  Not disgusting, just odd,  (I knew ear wax smells because I watch Myth Busters and they had told me) so, I guess I should not have been surprised this stuff smelled, too.

Disposal of the Q-tip was swift.

Well, let me tell you...my belly button yesterday got the cleaning of its life.  And, when I applied my lotion I made sure some of the pretty smelling stuff got in there.  Won't that be a pleasant surprise for Zorro?  And, I made a vow to never neglect my navel again...I promise.

By now you know I share everything on my blog, the good, the bad, the ugly, and now even the smelly.  I feel it is my job to inform, and that you to find out from me first the things nobody else is going to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment