Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sixes and sevens

Man, today I am at sixes and sevens...can't keep a clear thought in my head for more an a minute and a half. I started out great, at 6:30 AM I was up and bunching Thanksgiving decorations together to store til next year.  But, then I thought maybe I should check e-mail, Facebook, and do a little company business, so the decorations are still in piles.

Then, I decided I should take a look at all the new Christmas decorations I had bought last week, and now they are scattered all around my office, and my hands are covered in glitter...no doubt my face is, too.

Jump, jump, jump.  I'm now inspired, and I'm back on my computer scanning my newly purchased Christmas card decorations in to my publisher program to make more holiday cards.

Bam...What am I thinking...clean-up, clean up.  So I start to file some things away...boring...and besides I had forgotten to post anything on Facebook, and also, I had neglected my blog this morning.  And, here I am, bippity, bippity, bopping around trying to put words here on this page.

Christmas decorations cover my desk, and two work spaces.  The Thanksgiving decorations cover the top  of my storage chest of drawers, and my kitchen counters.

My dog is antsy...my hands are freezing...I'm hungry...flippity, floppity, flop.

I'm going nowhere...and the day is fleeting away.

I think I need one of my anxiety pills before I make myself crazy.

Zippity, zappity, zit....I'm out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment