Sunday, April 1, 2012

Big Ooops

Oh, my.  I should probably apologize to Frankie.

I think I know what happened to the missing coffee mug.  I don't use my microwave every day (you see where this is going?) so, this morning when I opened it, I found a coffee mug in there from yesterday.  Apparently, I wanted to re-warm half a cup of coffee, then totally forgot it was in there till this morning.

I KNOW, that is exactly what happened the day I accused Frankie of hiding my mug.  I must have forgotten I put it in the microwave while in the throws of re-adjusting clocks, and then forgot to take the mug out. Next morning there it was...in my morning stupor I probably took the mug out, emptied it and put it in the dishwasher for cleaning not realizing it was the 'missing' mug I was still accusing Frankie of hiding from me.

Days passed, neither of us mentioned the missing mug, so by the time it was brought up again, I had forgotten I had FOUND the mug...and my life had moved on...ragging on Frankie to return it so I would set the clock.  She insisting she did not have the mug...I insisting that she did.  It was a stalemate.

Here's my dilemma, I've solved the mystery, and I know I should confess to Frankie...and let her off the hook.  But, I'm having so much fun with the little, yellow, blinking light...I'm not sure I want to, what to do, what to do?

Should I confess? What was it that 'Ernestine' said..."The Devil made me do it."  Yep, he is making me do this, you naughty Devil, you.

Insert evil laugh here.

No comments:

Post a Comment