Monday, April 16, 2012

Don't tell Sandy


I think the grey days are finally getting to me…I’m in a very foul mood.  Grumbling, and sputtering like an outboard motor that is NEVER going to start.  Don’t try to console me…I’m inconsolable. 

Sandy’s on me like ‘white on rice’… (By the way, did you hear rice is no longer a good thing to eat?  Apparently (I’ve heard) it has arsenic in it picked up from the soil it is grown in.  And that brown rice is especially bad, because the arsenic is…in the hull.)  [I have not actually checked this out myself.]  So you can take that with a grain of salt, which also is not good for you...to be cheery, spilling out platitudes and wearing a smiley face I’d like to punch half way across the house.

Honestly, does this woman ever have a bad day?  Sometimes I could just scream.

At the moment she is yelling to me from the kitchen to get off the computer so she can write on her blog.  Ahhh, actually, there’s the source of my ‘discontent’.  I think she loves that blankity-blank blog more than me…the time she spends trying to be clever really gets me in a state.  I keep telling her nobody gives a crap and she is just wasting her time writing,  writing, writing.  I’m at the point of wanting to take this damn contraption and tossing it into the Willamette River and delightfully watching it sink to the murky bottom.

We’ve discussed this issue until I’m blue in the face, but she refuses to give up her precious blog, apparently it has something to do with her muse and that she does not care if anyone reads her blog, she is writing solely to keep her creative juices flowing.  Apparently she…and her stupid muse have been neglecting those juices for quite a while…Y-E-A-R-S, according to Sandy.  I say phooey.

I wish she would remember it’s also been Y-E-A-R-S since she’s fixed us a good meat and potatoes feast.  I’m getting tired of peanut butter on saltine crackers, chunks of cheese, spam and cinnamon buns.  Dang it…at least order a pizza once in a while.

Uh, oh, I think I hear her coming…I have to go.  Plllleeeease don’t tell her I’ve been writing on her precious blog. I don’t want to lose my happy home.


Frankie

1 comment:

  1. Dear Frankie,

    Somehow I think she knows.Sandy, knows everything!

    G

    ReplyDelete