Friday, April 13, 2012

Panties

Have you ever heard the expression, "don't get your panties in a bunch'?

Well, this morning I did, literally.

My way of getting dressed is 'old lady' peculiar, but it's my way and I'm too old to change.  First, I dress from bottom up...I don't know why, I just do.  Maybe it gives me an extra minute to stay in my warm, fleece nightie.

Anyway...I sit on the edge of the bed, put on my unders, thermals and sweat pants, line 'em up, stand up, and pull them up all together.

This morning, something went amiss.  Oh, it went well until they reached the hips, then, tug ass  as I might, I could not get them up over my ass 'er butt.  What the heck?  I tug, I pull, I cajole, I get...nothing.  I hate giving up, and it takes a while for me to figure out, today I definitely did something wrong, and the three for one thing is NOT going to work.

"Dang it!" I utter. Perplexed.

I sit back down on the edge of the bed.  This, perplexes Zorro...'old lady' never sits back down, are we going back to bed?

No, I just finally decided I needed to start back as square one.  Back down to my knees go my three for one.  A-ha.  Panties, apparently never got lined up, and on the left hand side, they are in a tight, stuck together bunch.  I never would have been able to get over my 'old lady' flab.   I take a second to straighten things out, and following instructions start the procession over again.  SUCCESS!

Sometimes,  while trying to save time...you lose a bunch.  Bunch...get it...lose a bunch.  Hee, hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment